Originally Posted By: poorcountrypreacher
Originally Posted By: Shotts
I have a question about the 41% glycol. I want to spray one of our rough fields to kill everything and the break and till it before doing a legal top
sewn wheat field. Ideally I would like the wheat not consumed by the doves to come up for a fall green plot.

So what should I spray with? and not worry about the wheat coming up?

The Ruralking generic product mentioned in this thread will work fine for what you want. I've been using it for a couple of years, and can't tell any difference from Eraser or Cornerstone. None of the 41% gly formulations have any significant soil activity; it won't have any effect on the wheat coming up.

Well, I hope its works good. I ordered 5 gals. UPS called and said 1 of the jugs was leaking and they wouldn't deliver. Wife had to go to terminal to get it. It hadn't leaked enough to be concerned with. Then I got PCP'ed by FedEx. First order was several boxes. 1 was torn up and missing half the material. Then FedEx was suppose to deliver some important papers to me that I needed and had been waiting on. Left it at someone elses house who has a teething yellow lab. Need I say more!!