Originally Posted By: extreme heights hunter
Originally Posted By: auburn17
Originally Posted By: jacannon
There is some private land inside La Floresta where some very good bucks are killed over bait every year.

My gun smith lives on 27 acres surrounded by La Floresta. He has 4 feeders in his "yard" and drives a Ranger with a spreader around twice a day. I have video of over 100 deer in his yard, with some nice Florida 8 points following the ranger.

he and I have the same barber. my mom has shown me those videos on her facebook page. pretty dang cool.

He lives about 10 minutes from me, get up with me and we will ride up there 1 day. Its hard to believe until you see it. He also has surround sound outside with AC/DC blaring and the bucks still come to the corn.

I also watched him try to shoot a box of 30-06 one afternoon, he would get 2 or 3 shots off before having to get up and run the deer off between the bench and target.

About the baiting though, everyone is talking about corn. Y'all do realize there are other things to feed besides corn right? I have hunted Florida for years, and I will be the first to admit that bucks are more likely to come to a pile of ear corn vs. an automatic feeder. But if you dump out a ton of sweet potatoes we just about only see bucks on them