I'm still drinking my Coke Zero. I just scattered some left over seeds. Not ready to get rid of my drills yet wink this is the first time I've broadcasts seed in several years. One thing that is immediately obvious is just how efficient and accurate no-till drilling is. I've got a Vicon spreader, the ones with the spout that goes back and forth. Vicon is a really good, accurate spreader compared to the red ones you see at tractor supply. Still, no comparison to drilling. Maybe it's just me but I use many more times the amount of seed when I broadcast compared to drilling. Probably 5-10xs as many seed. One of the toughest parts of no-till farming is gaining confidence in your drill. You will plant several acres, look in the seed box, and recheck the seed rate. It is amazing just how efficient a drill is. If you are planting many acres, or expensive seed, it's worth going to the local Soil Conservation office and renting a drill for $10/ac. You will be a believer in farming like a farmer. You too will pour out the kool-aid, take off the tennis shoes, and put on your farmer boots wink