Originally Posted By: BrowningXbolt
This should be removed.
How can you think it's great that someone jumped a fence to pretty much kill a "pet" deer but condemn a man he wants to talk smack about. I definitely wouldn't listen to anything he has to say. He's obviously out of his mind and that for sure doesn't make him any better than anyone he's talking about.
Sounds to me like someone is just butt hurt and trying to start a bunch of drama.
Don't you have a "pet" deer to go knife down?

Xbolt is not Ray. I've read enough of Rays emails to be sure of that. I wish more former members would post. Everyone I keep up with is reading the thread and thinks its hilarious. It's finally catching up to him. However, he always finds members at the last minute. He has a couple of months to work with. He will probably find unsuspecting hunters to join.....for a year. I think the Pattersons like the turnover. It doesn't give members time to learn the property like they do.

When he post on Craig's list he like to post the picture of the 5 mounts above his couch. Beautiful bucks but they were shot in the bottom below that fancy house on Ridge Road. They use to lease 900 acres there before Atkins sold it. He also likes to post a picture of his brother with a stud 8 pt he shot 5 or 6 years ago. It was shot on adjacent property that use to be part of the lease. The owner ran cattle and Paul shot it over a cattle salt feeder. My point is fraudulent advertising is the Ray way. I also suspect if the lease only includes the land North of the road I seriously doubt that it is 3,000 acres. I would think it's more like 2,500 but I don't really know.