I guess I'll post some more about the ongoing saga of Poor Ol Ray. At 1:17p on Monday Ray's "accountant " BRACK, posted on here defending Good Ol Ray and bashed me for dog cussing my friend over the "flour incident". He went on to say Ray didn't even mention it to him.

Well, my friend forwarded an email to me yesterday which Ray sent him on Monday at 1:45p. (I'm sure the timing is purely coincidental.) Ray incoherently rambled on about how I was hating on him and he didn't do anything wrong. My brain was hurting trying to make sense of his lack of punctuation, capitalization, proper sentence structure or correct spelling. To paraphrase, he says he's just a great guy and doesn't understand where all this is coming from. He ends the email by telling my friend how I had cussed him up and down for using all the flour.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Ray does not know how to tell the truth. Further evidence you should avoid him and his club. He still has not denied a single one of the points I made earlier. Like I told my friend, it really wasn't about the unfair application of rules. That was Ray's issue, not mine. I followed the rules. If Ray wanted to enforce or not enforce rules with others that was up to him.

But when he accused my friend and I (and 1 other) we were hunting too hard and had to slow down, that was the straw that broke the camel's back. This is the real reason Ray asked me to find another camp. All the other crap is a smoke screen.

As long as Ray continues to bash me and continues to troll for members I will continue my crusade to inform you. Remember Ray, you made it personal and public.

Stay tuned. I'm sure we haven't heard the last of Poor Ol Ray.

Last edited by Radaralph; 04/29/15 09:27 AM.