Originally Posted By: odocoileus
That's fine DW, that's your opinion. And it doesn't matter who I work for, since you don't trust veterinarians.

I said "many" vets. It's there job to tell you stuf doesn't work, buy my stuff. That's how they make money. They sell drugs for animals. Not to many large animal vets "Save" a lot of livestock. I been around them all my life. Still around them. I u sweat and where they are coming from. If I call out a vet for a sick cow, they gonna give it something, may just be a cortizone "Dex" shot, which won't so much. But still, they gonna charge you $190 a hour. When in reality, they could say, I'm not real sure what to do. That school won't teach you everything in animals. Or herdsman ship. like I said. I don't trust many of them. But not all of them. Now, tell me why you disagree with me? Is it because of facts off your animals or because that what a book said?? I use it on my dogs and livestock. But I also use Ivomec on my dogs. Never had any problems my self. But I farm for a living and not a hobby. So I can't afford to throw away to much money on a vet, cause 99% of the time, if I can't fix her, they can't either. Now, Randall Plaisance and Matt Christjohn are about the only two, I'd trust in. One of the finest men, I ever had a pleasure of knowing passed away not to long ago. Dr. Bob Carson once said the truest words I ever heard on cattle. He told me, "sometimes cows are just gonne die" and if it was easy and you got rich, everybody would do it. So, it's ok if you don't want to say what Dr. You work for. But just remember. Common sense takes a big roll in the vet field. IMO.

"You do and it will be the biggest mistake you ever made, you Texas brush popper" John Wayne