No matter who gets the bolts out or fails, what you have is steel bolts and threaded aluminum that they are screwed into. They are galled (seized up due to different properties of the 2 metals).

If it were mine I'd take it to a professional. Now that the heads are rounded off they will tell you that (A) they can try or (B) they can get them out but no guarantees on what the cost may be. If you tell them to go for B and get them out regardless they may crack the housing.

This could have all been avoided if somebody had put anti-sieze goo or axle grease on the threads before reassembling the thing.

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member