I currently own the camo 1860 G3 with 90hp Yamaha. Previously I had the Xpress vx17cc with a Yamaha 60. I LOVED my xpress but when I was looking at new boats they were a bit pricey. They were charging an arm & a leg for accessories like the CC livewell. I believe they have better storage but the gas tank in the back sucks if you have 4 batteries like me. The G3 has a very open floor but less storage. I use my front livewell for storage. The gas tank is forward of the CC and it helps balance things out. Sea Arks are pretty badass as well. I looked at the Lowe Roughneck and like them but they seemed a little cramped.

All of that being said, if you want to check out the G3 and an Xpress without driving across the country shoot me a PM and I will give you my address. You are more than welcome to come check out my G3 (in the driveway or on the water, I take it out all the time) and my neighbor has an xpress. I know a fella with a Sea Ark as well.

How will you be using the boat?

This post is protected by copyright. Anyone found posting here is subject to certified mail from my gay sister.