EDIT: I didn't watch the video first. I thought we were talking about stupid kids, not stupid kids trucks. That looks stupid, absolutely stupid.

I'm not real tolerant of stupid kids.

We've been so busy at the shop that we hired a high school kid that co-ops to clean up the shop. He's a great kid and I really like him. A couple weekends ago he broke his humerus in half while rolling a Polaris Razor. He's out for at least 6 weeks.

One of the guys at the shop has a younger brother that he wanted to get to fill in while our other guy is out. He came to the shop to talk to me about the job and he was wearing jeans, and a polo shirt. Not bad. He also had on a cap, turned around backwards, and his hair hung down in his face....

Since I own my own business and haven't been sued yet, employment comes with conditions...

I told him I'd hire him but he wasn't going to wear a cap backwards in my shop. I also told him to get a hair cut. If he could agree to those 2 conditions and not loaf while on the clock he was hired.

He came back the next day with a hair cut and no cap.

I'm not to tolerant or lenient on the young guys.

I'm well on my way to being a grumpy old man.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14