Originally Posted By: goodman_hunter
Originally Posted By: BC

LMAO

So far in this "battle of wits" you have compared a free thinking and unpredicatable animal to two inanimate objects, and told everyone how dangerous you are when it's obvious you are all mouth.

naw. try again. You might wanna read that post again. But thanks anyway cause you're rebuttal just proved my point. CHECKMATE!!

I did read the post. You asked me if I felt we needed a tax stamp on a supressor or a tax on a crossbow because I felt they were dangerous. The answer is no because they are inanimate objects that can never hurt anyone without manipulation from a human being and therefore are NOT dangerous in and of themselves. In that case the human being is the root cause of the problem, not the tool or weapon, and that's a concept the libs will never understand. A dog, however is a free thnking, unpredicatable animal that can attack without provocation without any human interference. I hope that distinction isn't too difficult for you to comprehend.

So you see, you haven't "checkmated" anything unless your goal was to prove to me you are biased in your argument. If so you "checkkmated" the hell out of that. I'm willing to concede that there are some cases of mistaken identity regarding the statistics but you are not willing to concede that even if there was a 40% fallout of data regarding mistaken identity, the pit is still far and away the top dog killer in the world. Like I said....... congrats to you if you have one with a good temperament and you never have any problems with it. You still are only looking at what's in your living room and not the overall picture.

Also, oftentimes the one that barks the loudest about being "dangerous" or a "bad ass" is usualy the biggest pussy.

"Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters."

-- Archibald Rutledge