I've been a runner/gunner all my turkey career of 40+ years

I started serious bowhunting them 20 years ago and found out R/G don't work with a bow, the killing part ennyway..

I made a small detachable blind that fit on my short compound that worked pretty good and accounted for a bunch of birds...

stickbow??? damn thats hard. One just about has to use a blind, so I got a double bull, nice blind. I ABSOLUTELY HATE SITTING IN A BLIND TURKEY HUNTING. When decoys became legal I used them. I finally killed a few with my stickbow, inc one with a stone point at four feet from a blind...

Never fan/crawled one but I have a brother in Fl that just crawls em across cow pastures, no fan, no decoy, and kills the snot out of them. I guess they think hes an alligator and they are safe at 25 yards????

All said, I don't care how you hunt em myself, cept maybe limbing one, which ought to be a felony grin grin BUT, the ESSENCE of turkey hunting is calling the bird to you and that is by far the most enjoyable way to kill turkeys....

I've spent most of the money I've made in my lifetime on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.....

proud Cracker-Americaan

muslims are like coyotes, only good one is a dead one