Originally Posted By: TChunter
Originally Posted By: Yelp softly
Whether or not y'all choose to believe him, doekiller is right. It will eventually destroy this page. It doesn't help, it hurts. I've seen it firsthand. Most of the guys that banter back and forth, spend more time on FB because it is easier to post pics and such. You slowly start to visit this site less and less because most of the guys you bantered with have already posted their stuff on FB. You also visit here less because you don't want to sift through the crap you already saw on FB.

I'm telling you it happens. Y'all don't have to believe it, but FB groups have killed several forums. Would you come here to only read the classifieds?

While I get what you are saying, there is also another side to that perception. Mine for example, I have already turned off my notifications on the FB page because its a very cluttered feed without organization and topics/sub forums, etc unlike the board. And here I am reading the board, not on FB.

You arent on a particular FB page to gain knowledge and get information. Thats what forums are for, thats the downside of facebook.

thumbup Facebook is crap compared to this place if you are looking for info or wanting to cut up. I like having the FB page just so I can get to know everyone a little bit better. Put faces with handles see they are family oriented and maybe meet a few more because I didn't know they lived 5 minutes from me. But Aldeer is here and it will stay. Why because the set up is great and things are easy to find.

Hunting Is my Obsession, My Passion, My Everything, Oh so is my wife.