I love how you get complaining and whining about all the "new fangled" "hippie" internet fads like Facebook, twitter, etc.. while posting behind a new computer or 4g smart phone. I dont know the ins and outs of how Skinny and other owners get paid, its not my business but like Cody I see it helping and not hurting. I've led numerous people on FB to Aldeer over the years that before had no clue what Aldeer or a hunting forum even was.

If theres a copyright issue then deal with it from that standpoint as Im sure its already being discussed behind the scenes between mods/owners. I didnt neccesarily agree with making the page the way it came about but to me its an extention of the good guys and gals on this site and good publicity. There may be some sillyness on there (no more than on this forum) but 90% of it is folks posting hunting and deer pictures. Skinny can check the numbers later on but Id bet my meager paycheck he will benifit from it greatly. Like it or not FB is growing daily and so is the $$ it generates. Im sure Mark Zuckerburg got some sneers and scoffs when he came up with it 10 years ago, but $33 billion later, he can have the last last.

Originally Posted By: Clem
"No classifieds" is beside the point. The ALDeer name was appropriated for FB without permission unless someone asked.

This was my only concern as well. I dont know if permission was granted or not. I dont know what went on behind the scenes.

On the Eighth day God created flounder.