^^^^ did this for 3 seasons. Dog owner was an assistant d.a. i made 3 visits asking them to keep the dogs up. Finally called the sheriff to fill out paper work. Met him , filled it out and told him where the house was. His reply was tjat is basically my boss. The complaint was never filed. Fast forward one year, I get a call from the property owner that he gave my # to a guy. Phone rings 30 min later andb its the assistant d.a. telling me what he was going to do to me for shooting his dog. I asked him when I supposedly did this, he said yesterday afternoon. I told him that I was at a hunting club 4 hours away and had just gotten home. He proceeded to once again tell me all thing thibgs that were going to happen. I yold him I was sorry that his dog was missing and hung up. My dad made a quick visit to smooth things over smile and the cops were called on him. Once the city cop arrived he asked my dad what was the issue. My dad explained about the numerous visits from me asking them to keep the dogs up and about the leash law violations being filed. He then question the dog owner about it and how he could face a laundry list of fines. The first words out of his mouth was im an assistant d.a.. the cop turned around and began telling my dad what all he could be arrested for. It was a lose lose. Abide by the law on both sides and there will be less drama

Give me bout 15 more minutes, I was dreamin about beavers..........
Si Robertson