Please don't take this as being smart-alec (not remotely my intent), but I just don't care what a deer weighs. Incidentally I do most of my hunting on a military base where they weigh every deer, but any other deer I kill it never even crosses my mind what they weigh. Talking about a deer's weight is a "Yankee" thing to me...it's like somebody telling me they caught a trout that was X-inches long. Drives me silly to hear someone say "there's a HUGE deer crossing the road here", then I'll ask "how big is the rack?", and they'll say "Oh it ain't got no rack, but it's a huge bodied deer!" (That was an actual conversation a landowner told me once)
A 200lb buck might have meager antlers. While the two largest (Alabama) deer I've ever killed (measured by antlers) were probably less than 140 or 150 dressed. I just don't put any concern in the body size. If he's got 130" of antlers, I don't care if he's 150 lbs or 200 lbs.
Again, I'm not intending to be contentious or smart, I'm just throwing out MY practical view of it. I don't hunt for "only 5+ year old bucks" either, so I have no real reason to be judging weights on the hoof. I just always go back to the "judging fish by their length" comparison...not relevant to me. If a bass is 12 lbs, I don't care if she's 24" long or 30" long. Same with a buck.

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.