I am the proud co-owner of Alabama Hog Control, Inc. My brother Bart is the other owner. I am also a proud sponsor on Aldeer. I am the Jager Pro distributor for the top 75% of the great State of Alabama.

I sell the Jager Pro M.I.N.E. trapping system. It is very effective and efficient at controlling hog populations. I also provide hog shooting services and in most cases this service is FREE to the landowner.

My business is incorporated and highly insured. The $2 million in liability insurance covers my business, my clients, and the landowners that I serve.

We do not hunt hogs with dogs. We just don’t have the time to do it. There are plenty of hunters out there that do and that is great. I have done it before and it was fun.

My usage of this forum will only address the services that we provide. I will no longer discuss or debate hog dogging. The fact that I don’t engage in these hog dogging posts/threads does not mean that they are correct or that I agree with them. It simply means that I don’t have the time and that I don’t need the drama.

If you are a landowner with a hog problem or a hunter wanting to shoot a bunch of pigs, give me a call.

Barry Estes
334-301-0179
www.alabamahogcontrol.com
barry@alabamahogcontrol.com

Alabama Hog Control, Inc.
www.alabamahogcontrol.com
Barry Estes

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke