Originally Posted By: daniel white

Originally Posted By: WhiteCityHunter
If u can't do the time, don't do the crime. No sympathy for youthful offenders. All that does is enable them to continue committing crimes. Hit him and the parents hard in the wallet, that seems to do the trick. Also ban him from hunting for 5 years or so.

Why make his parents pay for the mistake??? I know ALOT of brothers and sisters, that grew up in the same house and had fine people as parents, but one turned out a sorry POS.. Raised in the same house, whooped by the same belt.. Just two different kids turned out different.. SO why fine the parents??
Well we find some common ground! grin I have to say I 100% agree with DW this time. I myself was a great hell raises as a child. I had a mother that played the organ for church and a head decon for a father. MANY a belt was wore out on me. I have a LONG arrest record. DUIs, PIs, Assults and so on. Point is why should my parent have been made to pay?? Heck my first arrests of Promoton to Gamble was at 17. I have pleaded youthful offender as a you man. PArents of do the best they can with children AND they still turn out bad . But some finnally get on the proper path. Point is EVERONE makes mistakes. AND some get Youthful Offender Charges and turn their lives around. I dont think we should permitly brand our youth for a couple of bad choices. Rant over. I got to get dressed for church! thumbup