Originally Posted By: blumsden
Originally Posted By: Wiley Coyote
Originally Posted By: NoHuntin
And today it take cash or owner financing ... The banks will just look at you funny.

And this is why lenders like Alabama Farm Credit and First South Farm Credit are thriving.

When i first bought my land, i went thru First South Farm credit. I decided i wanted to cut some tree's, i called my lending agent to run it by him, and he said thats fine, but whatever money you get from the sale of the tree's, has to go towards the principal. What? Yea. I sold that parcel and used Farmers and Merchants Bank, here in Calhoun county when i bought another parcel. They let me cut, MY TREE'S, and put the money in my pocket. Other issues with them as well, i'll never use them again. Metro Bank also lends money for land.

I used Alabama Farm Credit and they don't have that type of policy or at least not in my agreement.

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member