Originally Posted By: outdoors1
[quote=Atoler]Switched to slick tricks two weeks ago because I lost two does do to shoulder shots with expandables. Well I put them to the test tonight, had this one come in from behind trailing three does. Put it right thru his shoulder quartering towards me at 5 yds. One of the bigger bodied deer I've killed even if the.

You said it I didn't. I would bet you would have got both does if you had shot both does broadside behind shoulder with either broadhead. Sometimes best to let them walk instead of taking a shoulder shot buddy. Oh! How many other than fifty you lose? Coyotes love you! I don't care about the number you shot that don't make you a better hunter than anybody else. Maturity is measured by how much you learn from your youth!

You are an idiot. Did I ever say either deer I lost wasn't broadside? Both were actually chip shots. Broadside. One I clipped a tree and hit the shoulder. The other I simply pulled my shot 3" to the left and stuck her in the shoulder. Neither arrow went in more than 2". I've lost one other deer with a bow. Now I've missed about 10 or so. But about 5 of those were when I was first starting. If you are much of a bow hunter, then you realize that bad shots and misses are part of it. They cannot be completely avoided. But please go ahead and tell me about how I feed coyotes.