Well we have bragging rights for 365 so the Bama arrogance is out the window. It's just a bitter pill for you to swallow. It only takes 2 losses for the dynasty to be over? And no there isn't a lot of football left. 2 games max, one minimum. Bama will finish 12-2 worse case scenario. I never thought in a million years Bama would even be in a situation to be in the 4 team playoff this year. Remember Bama was starting this Simms kid, who all the opposing fans was so so excited to see get the nod. Also throw in the Kiffin hire who everyone said would be a disaster.
Sorry to strike a nerve with the Auburn graduate comment. I always took it you were a true Auburn man the way you post. I know it hurts to want to be part of the fraternity without invitation. You can pretend but you'll never be a REAL Auburn man. Ask Any AU alumn and they will tell you the same thing. Sorry dude, your just a side walker.
Reb, 257, Clem, etc can talk all they want. They earned it in the classroom.

Originally Posted By: burbank
Dear Rarebreed,

Thanks for showing us that bama arrogance.

The dynasty is over. Lots of football to be played.

Bama skirted by on some luck and poor decisions by miles, belima, Mullen, and Malzhan.

The buckeyes are about to break one off in y'all.

Last edited by RareBreed; 12/09/14 11:13 AM.

"I didn’t mean to kill nobody, I just meant to shoot him once in the head and two times in the chest. Him dying was between he and the Lord."
Legendary bluesman R.L. Burnside