Quote:
In reality, I wouldn't rest my livelihood on a business anchored in the middle of that type of crap. The businesses there have had since August to pull up shop and move. We all saw this coming. They've been very public about what they were going to do - either way the decision went. It didn't matter to the ones in the streets. They were going to use this as an excuse to act the way they did. They didn't care about the outcome of the grand jury or anything else, all they knew was they were going to cause problems. Smart business owners see that and do what they have to in order to survive, even if it means doing business somewhere else.

confused Not sure how much money you make. But D$%m it man there is no way I could afford to move my Business. You would be talking 10's of thousands of dollars to move or more in some of there cases. Tough choice Family or Business tho. Well without the Business my family doesn't eat. So I would have to protect the business. And that is why I am sitting here with 2 guns under the counter.

Hunting Is my Obsession, My Passion, My Everything, Oh so is my wife.