ok 474 yotes trapped and the yotes ate most of 192 fawns, wounder how many would have been born due to yotes killing does if no yotes was caught,

another point I see is ordinary trapping. in my book trapping yotes all year is not ordinary trapping, ordinary trapping would be trapping part time. like hobby trappers or shooting a few ,

also like I said before if one section trys to keep yotes under control and the others around him don't you will not keep yotes under control.

now that post tells me that yotes do a lot of damage to deer herds, I also agree about the cost to trap yotes, those prices are way off in my book for the price of yotes even for South carolina , sc has a live market and the averge for yotes is 75 to 100 bucks each and yes you have more trapping for yotes there due to that market but here your lucky to get 15 bucks and in most cases 5 unless it is a black yote then that's a 100 bucks at taxi,com

my point is there is no commercial value for yotes here in bama

so the commercial value can be tossed out

take a dz cheep yote traps , add lam to the jaws, bubble tip the jaw ends, add extra swivels, that cheap dz of traps just double or tripled in price, that's not counting the time and money to dye and wax them, then your looking at your anchoring system, lures ,baits ,urines and other tools , and by the way lures just went up so that's more money, then wear and miles on the truck, then last gas.

for some one to get started they are looking to spend at least a couple grand and that is just to start,

my point is HIRE A PROFESSIONAL CALL NORTH40

This is why adc trappers charge 56 cents a mile a 500 buck set up fee and 100 bucks per animal. and double that if they have to come in behind another trapper

suck it up,grow a bigger pair and love what GOD gave you