Well I set up in a hardwood draw this morning and saw 20 deer. All does and little ones. I set up this afternoon on a foodplot. I got there at 1:00pm because I expected the deer to move early. At 3:00 I had a doe come out but she only stayed about 2 minutes because 3 longbeards came up the draw behind me and she evidently didn't like the sound of them walking in the leaves. At 4:15 two bucks came out from my left. The squirrels on my right were making noise in the leaves so I was looking to the right and when I looked back at the field the bucks were standing there. One was a small 3pt the other a messed up 8pt. I started not to shoot them but its two days from gun season and I haven't killed a deer yet. Besides I have never killed a buck with a kicker point before. He was 35yds and starting to feed away so I took the shot and made a perfect double lung shot. I made sure I stayed away from the shoulder this time. He has a kicker on the right and double brows on the left. He's no monster but a decent buck for a bow kill.

Team Rack Addicts
2016 Aldeer Deer Champions