north40 take and rotten the tails down over the summer,then pull only the black oil off . the black oil works as a dang good canine lure or a dang good lure base. since i first started teaching how to make that oil 20 years ago some lure makers now buy the tails or sale the black oil as a lure and even as a lure ingredent and the left over junk will make a canine dig to china .trust me those tails are worth more to you for lure and bait then they are for sale. those tails will make black oil for two years, just keep pulling the oil off. a gal of tails will make a qt of oil over one summer and a half gal of bait. they don't produce gas as most meats will, but i still open the jugs once a week to check them. they are not loud as one would think.

check out northlands lures they sale tail oil for 18 bucks for 4 oz

also i have a friend that had a bucket of cat meat, snake meat and rotten tails and his dogs by passed every thing in the truck and ate the bucket of tails lol never took a bite of the snake or cat meat .he gave a friend a pint of tail bait to a friend and he never got to use it because his dog ate it lol.

remember beaver tails are a natural lure and bait. also you don't have to preserve any thing 100% natural

JON glad the lure worked for you. keep it up.was the yote caught were the yotes was rejecting the sets and lure.

suck it up,grow a bigger pair and love what GOD gave you