I was cornered at a gas station when I was 19 or so. It was a man and his wife he asked if he could have some money for some food,they were hungry.. I told him sure.. I told him to go pick out what ever his wife and he wanted and that I had to get a few things and I would meet them at the register.. They did. I asked him did he need any gas while I was there he said no that the food was good enough. I felt as if God was working thru me. The man and his wife got in the car and left and thanked me for the food. Another time I was at a red light in Pensacola, it was a beautiful day. For some reason I looked over and saw a homeless woman. Something came over me and told me to give to her. I looked down and saw a $10 bill in my cup holder. I motioned her over and gave it to her later that day she was not at the intersection. Who knows I could have helped her off the street or she could have been buying a dime sack of meth laugh The way I look at it some people may really need it and some may just want to smoke/drank it up. I did my part by giving it wheather I could afford it or not. I believe in Karma. What they do with the money is between them and God I did my part by giving.

I love the rut. The woods are like a bunch of roided up meatheads fighting over a girl.