Originally Posted By: WhiteCityHunter
I would hope that they would do their job to protect, care and heal people. That's THE job, right? Kinda like a cop not wanting to make an arrest because he is scared of the criminal or a soldier scared to do battle cuz he might die.

Kinda like a cop expected to make an arrest underwater with no SCUBA equipment. Kinda like a soldier expected to fight a war in the Arctic while wearing shorts.

Very few health care workers are properly trained to handle EBOLA. Right now, we have no idea exactly how this is spread. The nurse in Spain, said she followed protocol perfectly. The nurse in TX said she did a well. GA threaten to shut off the sewage to Emory if the patient's excrements were flushed down the toilet.

It won't take many cases to completely shut down health care in this country. How many negative pressure rooms does your average hospital have? Are they needed? We don't know. The WHO is screaming for better control while our CDC is twiddling their fingers. African countries have shut down air travel, while we are inviting it into our country.

Last edited by Beer Belly; 10/14/14 07:14 AM.

--------------
For what it is worth: I still agree with me!
A big man will stand up for himself; a great man will stand up for others.
Processor Map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1OTDcvGoo3puyO-CV10he3pH97IE