Originally Posted By: Beadlescomb
If I'm not mistaken it would be menacing.
You got it! thumbup..I had some azzhats from mississippi call the law on me & my girlfriend about 16years ago..I was only 17 didn't even own a weapon! But these folks was riding my rear & when I let them go around I jumped on the theirs..This went on a few mins for a few miles till they turned off..Turns out they called the law saying I pointed a gun at them..I got pulled over & had to 2 cops sticking guns in my dayum face I got out the truck & got put in the back seat of a cop car..I then watched the people from Mississippi pull up pointing & smiling oh that's him!!..4 cops preceded to the back of the car asking me where's the gun, I told I don't have one & don't own a handgun I'm only 17..So then the questioning moved to son where did u throw the gun we need to know..So let's just say that ended the conversation of me talking to cops I didn't have chit to say then..They ended up taking me to Strickland youth center for menacing..And I'll say this I've never forgotten that mississippi tag I remember it well,and also the remark the mobile city police officer made to me when we past usa hospital..(Your lucky your ass ain't going there cause I could've shot your ass tonight & turned around smiling)...

Last edited by james; 09/16/14 07:47 AM.

Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!