I started hunting with my dad as a dove retriever at age six, by ten I was hunting with my same age cousin along the Cahaba River. We would camp out, taking our 22 and 410. times have sure changed....

My daughters started hunting at very young ages, me carrying em on my shoulders at first. Oldest girl killed first deer at age seven. Middle girl never wanted to shoot anything but liked to go along. She was the best shot of the three. Youngest girl loved to hunt from age two er so. She would pitch a fit if I didn't take her. She killed a 140" but when age was ten, still hunts some at age 28.

My grandson Dylan was hunting in diapers, first turkey hunt before he was two, called his first gobbler at age four. He was in the stand with me when I killed my best bow buck, he was 18 months old. He says he helped drag it out. He killed his first deer at age four, a big eight point, scope got his eye. I caught hell for that.

"dragging a bow killed hog"

still in diapers calling turkeys with my wife

shooting "his" Barrett....LOL

he IS a camera clown...

small boar with his 223 "lazer gun"....

chicken raiding possum he killed by him self, first bow kill

just turned eight. Two hogs he killed hunting with Hogwild this summer.

TAKE EM YOUNG

TAKE EM OFTEN

TAKE LOTS OF PICS

HAVE FUN AND BUILD MEMORIES......

I've spent most of the money I've made in my lifetime on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.....

proud Cracker-Americaan

muslims are like coyotes, only good one is a dead one