Originally Posted By: Ryano
With all of the interest of Daniel Whites farm posts I thought I would tell yall about a true reality show. The incredible Dr Pol comes on Saturdays around 8 am and 8 pm. There is no way this can be staged as most reality shows are. This guy is sharp as a tack and appears to be a great vet. We normally dont take anything to the vet but when we have to they are not like this guy. He has a son who has been following him most of his life but he dont appear to have collected much of his dads knowledge. You may not find it as interesting as I do but like I said we try to dr all of our stuff ourselves so I take it as a learning experience. The best thing so far was when he said you can clean your skin easier than clothes then he and pulled his caveralls down to his waist jumped right in delivering a calf with no gloves .
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/wi...m_term=dr%20pol

Yea he is good, I watch it. Jess gets aggravated at me, when I fuss about how dumb the farmers are. But Dr. Pol is sharp as a tac.. His son.. Not so much smile

"You do and it will be the biggest mistake you ever made, you Texas brush popper" John Wayne