Originally Posted By: Beer Belly

Last year Peterson's 2yr old son was BEATEN to DEATH. The kid was at his mothers house. Is DEATH enough beating for you discipline tough guys.

You need to read the story and look at the pictures. He hit the kid in the balls. Is that okay with you tough guys. Hitting a kid in the balls with a switch that you are swinging hard enough to break the skin. He is a great dad, just looking out for what is best for his son.

Any one that sees the pictures and reads what happened to a 4 YEAR OLD and is okay with it is phucked in the head....that is just my opinion. YMMV. If your first reaction to misbehavior by your child is to beat them then you have real mental issues. Physical violence should be your last option if you are incapable of controlling your child any other way. Half of y'all would be more pissed if someone beat their dog like he beat that child. If you are so angry at a child that you beat him like this one was then you need to walk away.

"I'm not near as critical about how big they are as I once was. Smiles are more important now! We will grow more deer."
Jimmy G.