Originally Posted By: scrape
a few years ago I bought a 357 dan wesson from a store here in huntsville. Instead of having me shoot it into the counter like they do in enterprise, they gave me a box of shells to shoot in the range. so I took the gun into the range where i noticed I was the only one wearing eye and ear protection and fired. with the first shot it blew the earmuffs off my head. The second shot ripple my face like a hurricane. at first i thought it must be some pretty strong bullets, but a guy walking behind me got hit by the blast, and said something was wrong. with specks of blood all over my face I tried to take the gun back, but they said no refunds. They did inspect the gun and found that the barrell was unscrewed causing the lead to back fire lead towards the shooter. anyways they screwed the barrell in and gave me another box of shells. all was good except for the lead probably still stuck in my face.

You should have shoved that gun up someones Arse. That could have been fatal if that barrel was off any.

Hunting Is my Obsession, My Passion, My Everything, Oh so is my wife.