Originally Posted By: straycat
This pisses me off to NO END!

Our real foster care system is so poorly funded but we throw quadruple the money at illegals?!!!!

Infants, kids and teens....mostly American citizen children, who through no fault of their own are in foster care because they have parents that abused, neglected or mistreated them--or got arrested with no other family to care for the kids, fill to capacity our nations foster care system receive far less. Innocent kids need help and that is something worthy.

In Alabama for example, the average is about $15 a day for all needs (shelter, food, clothes, diapers, etc...) My family is a foster family, not for the money because there is none left over. We easily spend $200+ a month per foster child out of our own pockets over any check we might receive.

$15 a day for true foster kids vs. $40 a day to house illegal aliens????? OUTRAGEOUS!!!! Paid by the Fed to a Catholic Charity who takes their cut for admin services???????

Treasonous indeed. MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL!

You NEED to get this on TV and get it out there to do whatever damage it will to the liberals. Call your local Fox affiliate and tell your story

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member