Originally Posted By: Matt Brock
He's got a prime spot. I'd be all over it if I didn't have what I have in Fayette county. Shouldn't have any problem getting members.

Just make dang sure you get the right ones. Too much to lose if you get one bad apple. But I'd bet he wouldn't last long.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Matt.

I know youve seen atlbravos05 land too. You should see the plots he has in now.

He bought a tractor and has been making sure he gets his moneys worth. Have him text you or email you pics of his strip plots. Corn, clover and beans he planted in strips. Its pretty impressive looking and he has the deer feeding in them at all times.

Also have him text or email you a few of the bucks hes been getting on film regularly. He has REALLY enhanced his habitat on his land for sure.

We are being super particular as you can imagine and think the last two spots are going to a member from here and his friend. Hes a big buck hunter and we know he will practice trigger restraint.

It will only be 6 people I believe, the owner and his friend who own the camp and the land, his brother and one other friend. When they heard yesterday they decided to all chip in $2000 each to pay for it to keep it managed well.

Then the two people from here hopefully.

It is Squeaky and a friend of his. I invited him as soon as I heard yesterday am. I KNOW he wont shoot anything small.
I TOLD you we were being particular!