Originally Posted By: marshmud991
I got 1000ac in Monroe co. I will let someone have turkey rights to for a heck of a deal at 3.50$ an acre. I will even let y'all have the pleasure of dragging a couple of coonarses around with y'all. I will even teach y'all what not to do in the turkey woods for free and y'all can only hunt on the weekends when we are there so we don't pressure the place to bad. We see lots of turkeys during the deer season eating in the big corn piles we have in our plots. Some of the turkeys we don't kill on the corn with our rifles even stay on the place till we run all the out chasing them in the spring. Hard to shoot and drive the 4 wheeler at the same time. I will even cook all the turkey eggs we picked up out of the nests for y'all for breakfast. We also have a 2 bedroom camp house, a 2 bedroom trailer and 2 campers on the place with water and electricity. Also have a 5 acre pond stocked with bass and bream. For an extra 1000$ you can use the facilities, you have to supply the lunch and dinner while we are all there. This is the total package here boys, don't miss out. I know it sounds to good to be true, but hey we are always lookin to help fellow turkey hunters out. Lookin forward to hearin from y'all.

I've been wanting to get back in that area. Pm me your number.

83% of all statistics are made up.