3.7L V6 180k miles. I’ve owed it since 10K miles.
Looks good/drives good/runs good/cold air/hot heat etc etc
The interior has some stains but nothing bad.
This is the base model with manual seats
The paint is really good with the exception of some like scratches around the door handles and trunk.(slight meaning you can’t see them at 5 ft) it’s dirty in the pics and might get cleaned up before gun season lol.
There are some small issues with it. The check engine light comes on every now and then for “catalyst system” it goes back off on it’s on and runs fine and gets good mileage (27 mpg) so I haven’t worried about it.
TPS light is on ( I’m sure the batteries have gone dead or maybe needs to be programmed? I don’t worry about that either because I can operate a tire gauge.
The rear sway bar bushings need to be changed (it ‘’rattles” over bumps) other than these things it’s a good car that I would drive anywhere and it was driven by my wife it’s whole life until a couple of months ago.
It was rear ended several years ago but not much damage (rear bumper cap replaced) I would like to get $5500 out of it or maybe trade for a 4x4 suv or maybe a Tacoma. Something along the lines of a Wrangler/4 runner/Cherokee and maybe Land Rover. I’m located in the Pell City area and work in Alabaster. I can get more pics on request (text 205-four0five-77one6) or PM

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]