We usually plant the 1st weekend of October but have decided not to put any seed out this weekend due to lack of moisture in the ground and lack of rain in the forecast. My question is would it be a waste to go ahead and put out 13-13-13 on my plots if we won’t be putting any seed out for a couple more weeks? We plant about 25 acres so it would be nice to get it out while I’ve got help this weekend, but I hate to put it out if I’m just wasting my money and fertilizer.