Ran to the camp to have myself a a quite evening alone and check cameras in the morning. Pulled up to the camphouse right at dark, got out of my truck and noticed the rubber mat at the end of the steps got flipped over so I reach down and grab it to flip it back and snakes start rattling! I see two young ones hauling ass away from me and spot their mom (about a 4 footer) laying against the underpinning on my little camphouse right next to the steps, rattling! Grab my .380 out of the console and cant see the sights because its almost dark, but fired three at the big one as she was slithering under the underpinning. I've seen photos the last two weeks of people killing females with up to 18 young ones in them and I'm freaking out wondering how many and where they all are in the ankle tall grass around my feet!

I know some of you guys would have stayed there and never been worried, but I was scarred as a kid when I saw that episode of the Rifleman; when he was on the trail alone and the rattler crawled in his sleeping bag with him and he laid there for days with than damn snake crawling all over him! I drove my ass the hour and a half back home!

So now, what can I do to get them out of there, and keep them out? It's a 12X28 finished storage building with underpinning. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

‘Obama Is the Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated on the American People’ - Clint Eastwood