Howdy AlDeer folks,

A buddy of mine turned me on to this website and it has been nothing but helpful since moving here from Texas just a few months ago. Our family moved here to from South Texas so my wife could accept her dream job working for UAB Hospital system. I am currently looking to get in on a hunting camp/club for me(and son). I have a young 3yr old boy that loves the outdoors and Id like to keep nurturing that passion. As for me, I graduated from Texas A&M with a major in Wildlife & Fisheries Science and I've been helping ranches manage their deer herds for 15yrs. In addition I have been guiding south Texas hunts for over 20 years with a team of Blue Lacy and Cur blood tracking dogs that accompany me. I'm looking for a yearly lease that is a fun weekend retreat with an emphasis on deer management but is fun for the whole family. I realize that me posting this at the begging of deer season isn't the best timing but if something comes available next year or you have additions questions feel free to reach out to me. And if you need some dogs to track a lost deer... we are always available and will travel.

Boone