1996 Nitro 884 savage with 1996 mercury 150 XR6 with oil injection deleted.From what I was told when I bought it Im 3rd owner of the boat.The water pump, thermostats, spark plugs, carpet replaced, wet sanded/buffed, recess trolling motor tray, trailer winch strap, trailer bunks, primer blub/fuel line, adjustable seat pedestal,seat base,lower unit oil changed was all replaced/done May 2020. Has a hds 5 gen 2 on ram mount up front, hds 7 gen 2 touch on ram mount for the console. Minn Kota 3 bank charger, 3 interstate battery’s, motor guide 70lb 12/24 trolling motor, 5 blade high five 25pitch prop.I’ve kept the boat under a cover under a carport since I have owned it. I’m sure I’m forgetting something. It’s a great boat i just don’t have time to use it like I would like so it sits more then it’s used. The seats need to be recovered and the carbs need to be cleaned other then that it just needs to be used and ran.
Going to try to have the carbs rebuilt before I get rid of it but it will come with the kits if I don’t get them rebuilt before I sell it.
COMES WITH CARB REBUILD KITS,kit to rebuild fuel pump,fuel line for motor and some other stuff.

Asking $8,500obo

ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES NEED THE CASH FOR A DIFFERENT PROJECT.
CASH ONLY

I can email/text pics I’m not sure how to load them here and if sold here I will send 3% to aldeer