Who all tried to lighten there load and become a little more mobile this past hunting season?
What hunting platform did you come from and go to?
How did your changes affect your mobility?
Are you satisfied with your changes?
Are you planning to go further with this next year or did you find the perfect set up for you?
This could be anything from a ladder stand to a climber, climber to a hang on with sticks etc. Stopped carrying unnecessary gear etc. consolidated necessary gear.

For me, my set ups have progressed from a old man climber to a XOP hand climber to API sticks and a summit hang on, to lonewolf sticks and Alpha II, to lone Wolf sticks, saddle, and a homemade platform this year. I cut some weight but found I was adding it right back in with unnecessary gear. I tried to limit myself to bare essentials the remainder of the season by not carry a pack or bag of any kind. I picked up a platform that mounts to my sticks for next year. This will make my load out less cumbersome and a little lighter. I plan to stick with a saddle.

What about you? If you have already found the perfect setup for you, let us hear it what it is.