Here at the house I plant a couple acres of green fields and have a couple feeders out year around. There have never been many deer here but the last several years the numbers have been increasing and have been seeing deer pretty regular. I don't ever hunt here but have built a cpl shooting houses in preparation of hunting with my two young grandchildren. To have a place we could go for short durations and have a chance for them to actually see a deer and maybe shoot one. When the season started I had 6 does 4 fawns, and 3 small bucks that was showing up on a regular basis. They have all slowly disappeared as the season has progressed. The only ones I have seen or got a pic of the last two weeks is 2 fawns. I have a neighbor that moved here couple years ago bought 17 acres and acts like he has 1,700. This season he was selling doe hunts for $125. I have no ideal what kind of person pays $125 to go hunt 17 acres and shoot a doe but they exsist. I don't have a problem with a guy killing deer on his own land, but why do they have to try and kill them all. On these small properties the ability to hunt over corn has just exasperated this problem. These properties are partly cut off by an interstate on one side so that don't help either. In my opinion people that hunt small parcels of land and try there best to kill every deer that is legally allowed are just greedy and inconsiderate of the people that live and hunt next to them, or just ignorant on the reproduction cycle of whitetail deer. I know a lot of people won't agree but I don't care. Just wanted to rant.

If you're gonna be stupid you better be tough.