This has been my 2nd season hunting (I'm 41), but 1st season exploring and using our states WMAs. I've visited a few WMAs so far and have some opinions on which ones I'll go back to and which ones I probably won't. On each WMA, I have spent little time so my opinions on my experiences might not be accurate. I'm curious to see what the WMA users think of my ranking list. I only included WMAs I've visited for 2019/2020 deer season.

1 - Barbour: 3 hunts and by far seen the most deer and had my only harvest. My 1st deer and it was a public land deer. I'll go back.
2 - Riverton: 3 hunts and seen deer. I'll go back.
3 - Hollins: 3 hunts and seen deer. It did not appear to be heavily pressured. I'll go back.
4 - Mulberry Fork: 2 hunts, didn't see any deer. I felt like afterwards I hunted a highly pressured spot. Felt like a lot of hunters were there with me. I'll probably go back.
5 - Coosa: 2 hunts, didn't see any deer, but seen plenty of turkeys. I'll go back once I enter the turkey hunting addiction.
6 - Cahaba: 2 hunts, didn't see any deer. Very high hunter tunrout. I think I just picked some bad spots. I wasn't impressed with the WMA, it'll be hard to go back.
7 - Black Warrior: 2 hunts, not only did I not see deer. I didn't even see a FREAKEN SQUIRREL! I have it marked off, will not return.

Others on my list for this season are: Autauga, Lowndes, and Oakmulgee (may or may not get them in, but will try) Which one should I go to next?