I carried(literally) my oldest daughter deer and turkey hunting with me when she was maybe three. She carried a .22 Chipmunk rifle skwerl hunting at five, killed her first deer at seven. This was in the early/mid 80's. She would get mad if I didn't take her. Her sister, middle daughter, liked to go but didn't want to shoot anything, fine with me. She helped drag and skin though. Youngest daughter went everywhere with me, killed her first deer at nine. I would carry all three of them together hunting when I lived in Greene Co, good times.

My grandson started going with me when he was still in diapers, turkey hunting with my wife in diapers. Called his first turkey in when maybe three with a slate call. He started on a .22 at two years old, could outshoot his momma at three. Killed a BIG eight point that same year and cut his eye on the scope. He was very proud of that scope cut!!!! He killed a number of deer when he was 5,6,7,8 years old. Killed two hogs with a knife when he was seven with Danny Drinkard. He is 13 now and absolutely loves the outdoors, has killed a good buck the last three years running with a 243. He tracked his buck last year for maybe 125 yards by himself after shooting it at 75 yards.

Social media ain't got chitt to do with it and only a select few folks ever see any pics of him with game he has killed. He and I do it because we both love the outdoors. He will grow to be a fine outdoorsman and gentlemen.

I've spent most of the money I've made in my lifetime on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.....

proud Cracker-Americaan

muslims are like coyotes, only good one is a dead one