Going to visit some of my wife's side of the family in Southwest Ohio this fall for an early Thanksgiving trip. First time I have ever gone but theyve got a few plots of land around the Brown County and Highland County line, and said I could hunt their land, two bigger farms 70-80 acres each and a smaller horse farm probably 20-30 acres also. I did a little research on their rut and decided to plan on heading up Wednesday Nov 6 and then head home Sunday Nov 10th.

Does anyone have any info or tips they can give me on this area? fields or woods better? ridges vs creek bottoms? Calls, scents, morning vs afternoon? Also, I seen they have a fall turkey season, does anyone know if you can shoot a turkey with my bow while deer hunting? Id assume you can but can't find any regulations on if you have to be on the ground vs up a tree to do so! This will be a family trip so I don't know how many chances I will get to slip off and get some time to myself so ANY HELP OR INFO WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!

Last edited by RedneckNinji; 07/18/19 04:10 PM.