I love all these people saying parental prodding is the only reason saying these kids (admittedly some are pressured into it)are playing without knowing the individual kid. These are the same men that would be criticizing if they were inside playing video games. They’d be claiming when they were kids they planted 5000 acres with a nothing but a hoe and could hit a rock 500 feet with a stick. They are the same ones bragging about there kid fishing or killing deer. (All of which I’m fine if you choose to do so my kids have) They are the very ones claiming that these younger generations are soft. My kids killed there first deer when they asked and could do it on their own and if anyone knows my kids, they know you won’t be around them long till deer hunting or baseball comes up in their conversation. I never pressured them into doing anything. I tried talking my kids out of playing. Told them we’d fish turkey hunt or whatever they wanted to try to do this summer. They chose baseball. The way I work it’s very hard for me to be there half of the time.