My oldest daughter and I was in Canoe creek one evening shooting piers after school one day and she caught one that weighed a little over 3....I was moving to the next pier when she hung it and I thought she got hung up back there and it pissed me off cause I had told her not to t throw out behind the boat while we was moving to the next pier..... slap...I seen it boil up and my knees got to knockin.... crazy .she got to squealing and stomping her feet fighting that fish and when she finally got it up and I seen that it was a big ol crappie I started coaching and hollerin at her to be easy...lol...Only fish I ever had mounted cause she asked how much it would cost and that she would use her birthday money she had saved to pay for it....I put a little with it and Its hanging on the living room wall to this day.... smile she was 11 then....fixin to be 30 now.... frown ...Only 3 pound crappie I ever laid my eyes on and I bet I've caught hundreds over 2 to 2 and 3/4...It was a great day and we still talk about it all the time... thumbup

Did you know that Beer Nutz are over a Dollar...and Deer Nutz are under a Buck...