I hunt exclusively out of a Tomcat climber. It is super lightweight, easy to climb and very steady up in the tree. No doubt there are some disadvantages (bar between your legs prevents you from turning all the way around). Anyway, the thing that bothers me the most is the use of a safety harness with this or any other face-the-tree type climbing stand. All the hunting safety harness' that I can find are built to attach to your back, which is fine for facing away from the tree, but the long strap required when facing the tree can get in your way while hunting, not to mention that if something unfortunate was to happen, you would fall a couple of feet before the longer strap would catch you. I certainly wear the safety harness, and falling a couple of feet before being caught by the strap is certainly better than hitting the ground, but you would think that somebody would make a safety harness for hunting with the catch-attachment in the front of the vest for hunters that prefer face-the-tree type stands. If they are out there, I can't find them. I have seen several linesman safety harness' that have the attachment in the front, but they look cumbersome and certainly not made for hunting. Anybody have any info on a front-attachment hunting safety harness?