Okay.... all summer I have been getting bucks on my camera all day and night. It is set up on a good mineral lick and corn feeder. I have seen the deer in thewoods and open fields and had a ton of pics. It became mostly at night and does with fawns showing up during day a couple weeks ago after the bucks being regulars all day 7 days a week. And now the bucks have become MIA at the feeder and salt lick. I’m getting day and night pics of does and fawns. I have noticed acorns on the ground and some ag fields have been cut also so I’m sure thAt has something to do with my MIA bucks but I have to assume they must have been bedding close to have used my area so much all summer? What do you guys think? I’m assuming that the groups are splitting up but I have to think that as much as they used the area one will have to claim it and start rubbing to mark it? What do you guys think happened and from your experience what will happen with the deer activity. I was pumped for bow season and now feel like a deflated ballon.

Last edited by roscopeecotrane; 09/12/18 09:59 PM.

Luck is where preparation meet opportunity