GK, I have an old one that is a little smaller than that model. Mine is a 16x20 and I think it was made in the 90s. I had a lot of trouble with the bearings going out and the blades breaking, and it was always hard work to fix it. I decided to replace it 6 years ago and looked at every brand I could.

A dealer just a few miles from my house had an Atlas available, but the blades on it were really thin. I probably would have bought it if he would have changed the blades out, but he wouldn't do it. I decided that either Brown or Tuffline would be the best way to go, and went with Tuffline because I was able to get a great deal from RareBreed and he even delivered it. It had been a much better disc than the Atlas. It has a different type bearing and the frame seems stronger. I did get them to change it at the factory to heavier blades than what was standard; it seems they all try to get by with lighter blades than they could. I have had one blade to break since I've had it, and I broke 2 or 3 every year with the Atlas.

Here is the model I bought:

https://monroetufline.com/shop/agriculture/tl43-series-tandem-disc/

This is a lighter disc than what you are wanting, so not an apples to apples comparison. However, I was comparing similar discs when I was looking at them in 2012, and I didn't think the Atlas equipment measured up to Brown or Tuffline. My info could be out of date by now, but maybe it helps you a little. Good luck deciding.

BTW, the 16x20 Tuffline that I have with the heavier blades weighs a little over 1200 lbs. It is ALL that my 5075 will pull in sandy soil. Never had any trouble pulling the similar sized Atlas.

All the labor of man is for his mouth, and yet the appetite is not filled.