I have a Roku 2 that I'm trying to get Sling TV on. A couple of years ago I had Sling and everything worked fine thru this same Roku. I just paid for Sling again about 10 days ago and can't get in. Sling says my PW or email address is invalid. I have reset the PW multiple times, unplugged the Roku to reset, unplugged the cable modem to reset, deleted Sling from Roku and reinstalled, deleted everything on Roku and started from factory settings, had Sling TV support on the phone twice, had Sling support in chat and everything else that I can think of and I can not access Sling TV thru my Roku. It continually says my PW or email is incorrect Error 10-1

Any ideas?

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member